County and municipal governments, school districts, nonprofit organizations, community development districts and other entities require innovative financing plans to meet their public funding needs. With a strong understanding of tax-exempt and taxable financing strategies at the local, state and national levels, L&H attorneys have public finance experience across a multitude of sectors such as transportation, community redevelopment, health care, housing, construction, utilities, education, public safety and aviation.
At L&H, we combine deep legal knowledge and creativity to craft inventive solutions to our clients’ unique needs, and our attorneys provide comprehensive and tailored public finance solutions:
- Legal opinions on revenue, general obligation and special obligation bonds
- Drafting and managing documents required for a bond closing
- Drafting and monitoring public finance legislation
- Tax analysis and tax counseling services
- Due diligence on transactions to ensure regulatory compliance